Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome to Traveling Training

Hello fellow Traveling Trainees. Welcome to my blog. I'm using this as a way to discuss the difficulties with having a travel intensive job while attempting to stay both healthy and physically active. I'm a traveling classical musician, and over the last 2 years I've managed to go from a fat doughy 297lbs to a much leaner, stronger 225lbs  (and get my Personal Training Certification along the way.) All while averaging 10 months a year on the road.

I definitely don't know everything, but I know what has worked for me and my trainees. With a little help from other trainers and coaches I've started to figure out what can help other people as well. It'll be a mix of workout ideas as well as food and nutrition advice that I hope will help you along your way. Getting fit and healthy while gallivanting all over the country (or world for that matter) can be a challenge, but with a little help anyone can do it!





Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

No comments:

Post a Comment